Ringside Collectibles released the above video featuring a walkthrough of the Mattel WWE reveals at Hulk Hogan’s Beach Shop. The Mattel WWE team of Steve Ozer and Bill Miekina share details on the latest reveals.
Details shared include:
- Ultimate Edition AJ Styles comes with a cloth hoodie;
- The purple Ultimate Razor Ramon is the chase and is obviously based on Razor’s first WWE Elite in the Defining Moments line;
- Ultimate Edition 17 is Seth Rollins and Andre The Giant. Both will come with multiple heads and soft goods. Seth’s gear will be revealed at a later date;
- The Coliseum Collection Jake The Snake Roberts will come with a fully posable and decoed Damien;
- Target exclusive Ultimate Rock will feature butterfly shoulders and new soft goods that were “demanded for The Rock;”
- Ultimate Cody Rhodes’ jacket will feature a molded shoulder piece;
- Elite 100 will feature special packaging to be revealed later;
- Each Elite 100 figure will come with a newly tooled championship, with the women’s championship being resized to properly fit women’s figures;
- The Elite Sami Zayn revealed will be in Elite 102 and come with a giant mousetrap accessory;
- Elite 101 Kevin Owens will come with a regular KO head;
- The next Elite Usos figures will be split between Top Picks and the SummerSlam wave;
- WWE Retro packaging has been revamped to be collector friendly and similar to the Coliseum Collection figure packaging with the slide out card back;
- The SummerSlam Elites wave will feature the Desert Storm Hulk Hogan, Zeus, Dolph Ziggler;
- Mr. Perfect will be the build-a-figure in the SummerSlam ave, and he will feature new leg tooling for hips and pin-less joints.