Hey, yo! The 16th edition of WWE Ultimates will feature the Bad Guy, Razor Ramon. This will also mark the first time that the Ultimate line has featured a chase figure.
The new Razor Ramon figure will feature the most accurate likeness to-date. Mattel is upgrading Razor’s first WWE Elite from the Defining Moments series. (Note: All photos were shared by Ringside Collectibles following the Mega Powers event held at Hogan’s Beach Shop on Monday.)
Rounding out UE16 is the first Ultimate figure of AJ Styles … and I see soft goods.
Mattel also shared a first look at the prototype of the Mattel Creations exclusive Cody Rhodes and his detailed — not rubber — jacket.
You knew it was only a matter of time before we got a Seth Rollins Ultimate. Well, here he freakin’ comes.
Also, the biggest Ultimate yet — literally — is on the way: Andre The Giant. Andre looks like he’ll come with a molded singlet.
Mattel also provided a better look at wave 2 of the Coliseum Collection: “Ravishing” Rick Rude and Jake “The Snake” Roberts. Mattel has done a fantastic job of upgrading both of these head sculpts. Rude looks like a Smooth Operator with the double-jointed arms. And check out the articulation on Damien.
Finally, the Ultimate Edition 6 Rock gets a re-release with some upgrades. According to WWE marketing manager Steve Ozer, the Target exclusive figure:
• The Rock will be released after the Legends Ultimate Bret Hart.
• Legends Ultimate packaging will be similar to Batista and Macho Man.
• This version of The Rock will have upgraded articulation, including butterfly shoulders and drop down hips.
• The Rock will come with three heads, including a new and different one than released with the previous Rock Ultimate.
• Deco updates are logos added to the elbow pads and RAW IS WAR microphone.
• Does not include WWE title or Brahma Bull shirt but does come with new soft goods.
• The included soft goods will essentially makes this a 2-in-1 figure looks wise.