Although Ringside is short on details of attire choices, Wrestling Collector Shop offers some insights. Here’s the lineup:
- Hulk Hogan — 1988 Hulk Rules with “War Bonnet” and California license plate;
- King Nakamura — white gear with soft goods entrance jacket and crown;
- Ilja Dragunov — red and black gear with soft goods entrance jacket and NXT Championship;
- Brock Lesnar — 2021 look with camera and ring steps;
- Kofi Kingston — Skeletor gear;
- Doudrop — blue gear, with soft goods entrance jacket;
- Doudrop (chase) — metallic green, with soft goods entrance jacket.
Wrestling Collector Shop’s prices range from $25.99-$26.99, with the chase going for $34.99.
On Ringside, the set retails for $169.99 plus shipping (10% off with code wfigs). Individual figures go for $28.99 or $39.99 for the chase.
This is one of those sets that I’m going to have to see — likely at Comic Con — before I put in an order. How are you feeling about this lineup?
Thanks for reading Wrestling Figure News. If you’re reading on your mobile device. Please click the FOLLOW button to receive the latest wrestling figure news.